Greetings from the Trail!
Once again, we write to you from a very busy trail! We have covered a lot of ground this summer in Texas and Oklahoma, and we went clear across the country to Pennsylvania presenting our ministry in churches all along the way. Kim and I have been able to lead several teens to the Lord this summer at two different youth camps.
In addition to presenting our ministry work, the Lord has been so gracious to us by allowing us to work in several Vacation Bible Schools, serve as counselors at youth camps, and teach many Junior Church groups. We are so thankful because we like to keep busy, especially in the area of working with children.
Psalms 37:3-5 says “Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
We are to TRUST, DELIGHT, and COMMIT and the good Lord promises us things in return. And I tell you, we are trusting, and He sure is allowing us to dwell ALL over the land, and He sure is feeding us…too well at times. We are delighting and He is giving us the desires of our hearts by allowing us to work with children along the trail before we even get to the children He has called us to in Guyana. It is such a joy!
He is also allowing us to see our own children serve in ministry which is another desire of our heart that brings such great joy and peace! And we are committing to Him, and He is bringing to pass the trail that we are on now which is leading us to Guyana! I am very excited to tell you that this may very well be our last newsletter from here in the States. It is our hopes to leave for Guyana mid-November. And if this is the Lord’s timing, our next letter will be from the jungle!
We had several churches pick us up again this past quarter. Many others have promised to start this month as well. So if it all carries out, it is appearing that we should be ready to depart soon.
God is bringing everything together! He has brought to us Bro. Barlowe, a retired construction worker, but his ministry is building orphanages and churches. PERFECT, that’s just what we need! He desires to build the first stage to our children’s home. This will include housing, beds for 32 children, 6 showers, 6 sinks, and 6 toilets. And his ministry has the cost covered at no expense to our ministry. This is a HUGE blessing! He would like to start this project in November or December, so we would like to be there for that. Amen!
- For our salvation and good health to be able to serve Him everyday!
- Our daughter and her future husband, TJ, have surrendered at a Missions Conference to serve the Lord in our ministry. Their plans are to start deputation as soon as they complete college in 2013.
- For all the special people He places on our path to share our hearts. We are so blessed!
Ministry Prayer Requests:
- For safe and prosperous travels to continue.
- For the Lord to supply the support we still need, and the funds needed for container shipment, and one-way airfare for six to Guyana.
- “Special” funding for the conversion of the home into the Children’s Home and for appliances needed. If you feel led to take part in this, please contact us. This conversion will begin immediately once we get there, and we are so excited to get started!!
Boltz Prayer Requests:
- God’s wisdom in everyday life.
- God’s continued direction as we arrange final details here in the States, and the beginning details in Guyana.
- That God would meet the financial needs for Rachelle and TJ to take a survey trip to Guyana next summer 2012, sometime after they wed. They will be a great asset to our ministry.
In closing, everything the Lord accomplishes through our lives goes to your account as well! Working together to reach the people for Christ…both here in the USA and in Guyana! Thank you all for your love, prayers and support! We couldn’t be where we are today without it, and we surely won’t get to where God is having us go without you either! We appreciate you all so much and pray God’s blessings on you. We love you!
God Bless You All!
Serving Jesus Until He Returns,
Bro. Ray and Kim Boltz & Family
Psalms 27:10 “When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.”
James 1:27 “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."